Build a strong online presence.
Brand photography, graphic and web design for growing businesses and ambitious entrepreneurs.
So you probably found your way here because you...
- are a growing business or entrepreneur who is ready to collaborate with and invest in some brand photography to capture you at work doing what you do best.
- need someone to take charge of your product photography so you can have great images of your products to use throughout your marketing and on social media.
- have a vision for your brand and feel ready to collaborate with and invest in a designer.
- have a service or product you want to sell online but don’t know how to set up a website that’s on brand to increase interest and sales.
- are a female founded or led business looking to do some #girlboss magic – or you just cheer for the girl powered businesses.
Thanks for stopping by!
I work with growing businesses and ambitious entrepreneurs (like you) to help them get organized and level up their marketing game so they can put their best foot forward online. I know you can do a lot but you can’t do everything and trying to do all the work can get overwhelming. That’s where I come in. See what I can do for you.
Some feedback from my wonderful clients. I just love them!
It was a true pleasure working with Shana... She is both personable and fun while effectively creative and skilled at making your vision come to life. Shana went over and above to make sure the session was to our liking and that we were comfortable and at ease, paying special importance to small details, ambience and lighting. Best of all, we were able to showcase our personalities and the fun we had in the imagery! We are really pleased with the portfolio of photographs we can now use in our own marketing materials. The images are timeless and we look forward to calling Shana for the next session... have recommended S Kay Creative to everyone in our circle!
It was so much fun working with Shana! Shana was extremely flexible and willing to work with my schedule and was also prepared for rainy days (we were doing a photoshoot which was planned for outside) – by providing new photoshoot styling options or providing a new date, both of which were appreciated. Shana really took the time to understand my brand and my ‘why’ for the reasoning behind our photoshoot. She asked me questions about what kind of imagery I preferred, what colours I preferred for my feed and took time to take different photos depending on the social media platform I was hoping to use to post the photos (i.e. Fun Instagram photos vs. Professional LinkedIn photos). I was very happy with how my photos turned out! We spent two (fun) hours together and the result was a wonderful array/variety of photos that I can use to promote my brand/services. Very happy with Shana and her work and I would definitely recommend for people who are looking to figure out what their brand is or are just ready to take the next step for their business!
She's DOPE!!!! She has become my OFFICIAL graphic artist for anything my company needs. She' s fast, friendly and professional. Highly recommend her.